Friday, October 7, 2011

Design Team Call


Hi everyone!  I would LOVE to have more players in our bi-weekly sketch challenges, and I am thinking that if we had more peeps designing, the excitement might spread faster?!!  SO... I'm having my very first
Design Team Call
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who out there loves to work with sketches? 
 
Who out there would love to receive  & create with FREE DIGIS from our sponsors??
 
Who out there would love to help spread the word about my sketches on their blog???
 
If it's YOU, then please do the following:

  • Email me at: krisb33 (at) yahoo (dot) com
  • Put DT CALL in the subject line
  • Include your name & link to your blog or gallery


EDITED TO ADD:
DT Call will stay open until Oct. 30th
& new members will be announced on November 1st
(Carly's Birthday!!)
 
Don't forget our current sketch challenge!! 
You have 6 more days to enter *Ü*
 
CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT CHALLENGE

_   _
(.)_(.)
_ (   _   ) _
/ \/'-----'\/ \
__\ ( (     ) ) /__
)   /\ \._./ /\   (
)_/ /|\   /|\ \_(

No comments: