Sunday, September 4, 2011

Winner of Sketch 38!


Hi everybody!! 
Sorry I was late posting this, but I'm thrilled at how many entries we had last challenge! 
There were so many great cards it was hard to choose.  THANK YOU everyone for playing along!!
 
And the winner of 4 digis at Crafty Sentiments Designs is... 
Leanne

Congrats Leanne!  If you'd like a cute badge for your blog, please grab the code over in my left sidebar ☺

Be sure to scroll down one post or click here for our Current Sketch Challenge!! ☺

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Congrats Leanne! Your card is adorable!

Kristine said...

Congrats Leanne!! You are a SUPER STAR!! *Ü*

Leanne said...

Hi Carly!
O wow! This is terrifi!! Thank you Carly and I will definitely display your badge on my blog with honor! Love the new sketch, you are so creative! ;)
Thank you ladies for the wonderful comments!
Hugs,
Leanne