Friday, September 16, 2011

Sketch #40 - La-La Land Crafts

Hi there fans!!  I'm back with a new sketch challenge and this time I brought with me some friends/family members as my first Design Team!!  Please welcome my Aunt Kathy Winter, my sister Maddy, my mom Kris, and my mom's friend, Lorie Ames!  I hope they will help inspire you to enter my sketch challenge!!

This challenge will go for 2 weeks and is sponsored by the awesome store,
THANKS for sponsoring Irina!! 
One player will win a Rubber Stamp of your choice from La-La Land Crafts!

My team have all used stamps from our sponsor, but you may use any stamps or digis you'd like!  Just remember to follow this sketch:

and some inspiration :)

 Carly's card using Mermaid Marci:



Maddy's 3D stand up card using Movie Attendant Marci Ballerina:

Mom's card using Faerie Marci
You can click thru to the girls' blogs to see more pics and deets!!

Can't wait to see what YOU can do with this sketch!! 





10 comments:

Helen said...

Super adorable cards! Congrats on your new DT! They are amazing ladies with incredible talent! :)

Lorie said...

I'm so excited to be with you guys! What an incredible lot of cards this week! I LOVE them all!

Seleise said...

great sketch and super cute cards!

Patti J said...

I'm so excited for you, Carly! Great DT you have here :) Can't wait to try out your fabulous sketch. Beautiful work, ladies - thanks for sharing!

Kathy W. said...

Great sketch Carly...I'm so happy to be on YOUR design team and working with a great group of girls *Ü*

MellyMel said...

:) OOOH I like this sketch am looking forward to giving it ago. Fabulous cards also from your talented design team. Well Done.

auntbeespickles said...

Congrats on your first DT! How fun for you and the challenge blog! Hard sketch but that is why it is a challenge. =) Always love to work with your designs!!
Hugs, Sarah

EmbossingQueen said...

Congratulations on the Design Team. I saw this sketch and just had to have a go. Thanks for the challenge!

Jerusha said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable. I want to play along, hope I have some extra time this week!

Janine said...

hello
i put my card in the challenge
i hope you like it
and that you can see something in your sketch
(spiderwebs and the 3 bats)