Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sketch #39 - Carly's Sample Card

Hi, I'm back with a card using our current sketch challenge!  I used an image from our Sponsor, Guylou's Inimitability Digi Stamps called "Gina And Her Furbabies"... and by the way... it's Labor Day Weekend and she's having a HUGE SALE right now!!  50%  ALL stamps thru tomorrow (Sept. 5th)


Here is our current sketch again...
and you have 2 weeks to enter!! 

One player will win a $10 Gift Certificate to our Sponsor's Store:
You can read more about our sponsor in my original post HERE.

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, Carly...I love this card! Great job!

Guylou said...

Wow Carly!!! I absolutely love your card with "Gina and her Furbabies". What great pp and colors! Beautifully done!!!
Thanks for the opportunity to sponsor your challenge!
Cheers!
Guylou

Renee said...

I love this challenge!! So glad I found your site. I can't wait for the next one..
Renee