Thursday, September 29, 2011

And the winner of Sketch # 40 is...

Hi!  I'm back with our winner from our last challenge!  So glad that all of you participated.  We had sooo many fabulous entries.  But, there can only be one winner.  And the winner is...

Embossing Queen!!! 


Congrats!!  Please e-mail us* at the link at the top of the blog.  Include your mailing adress and choice of stamp from La La Land Crafts. 
 
Please feel free to grab your cute winner's badge to display on your blog! (in our sidebar to the left!)

**If we do not hear from the winner within 5 days, we will have to choose another winner.
 
Please come back as my new sketch goes live in the morning and I think you'll really like it! 

5 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Congrats Embossing Queen! All the entries were awesome.

Lorie said...

Congrats Embossing Queen! YOu all rocked!

Patti J said...

Congrats to the winner! What a darling card!!!

EmbossingQueen said...

Thanks Guys! I am so thrilled that you picked my card. This is the first online challenge I have entered and I had a lot of fun creating the card. Thanks again.

MellyMel said...

well done that card is "Darling" teehee congratulations. :)