Thursday, August 4, 2011

Winner of Sketch Challenge #36

Hi everybody and thanks for joining in our last sketch challenge... wasn't that a fun one??!   You all are so talented and loved everyone's cards!!  I know we were just playing for fun ... but if you're like me, then you prolly love cute blog badges :)  So my winner is...

SARAH T. with this cutie 


Congrats Sarah!! Since we didn't have an outside sponsor last time, I've decided you have your choice of my Purrfectly Sweet Kitty  OR my Ton of Fun set if you would like to have one, along with this cute blog badge! 




Please check back tomorrow for our next sketch challenge!! 

 

3 comments:

Lorie said...

That is an adorable card...congrats Sarah! I hope you will visit my blog tomorrow, Carly, as my card with this sketch will be up then. HUGS!

Lori said...

Aww, congrats Sarah! Very cute.

auntbeespickles said...

WooHoo! Thanks so much Carly! I loved that sketch! I will show your banner with pride! I would love to have the "Tons of Fun" stamp set! How very generous!! Thanks again!
Hugs, Sarah T