Friday, July 8, 2011

Sketch #35 - Sponsored by M5D

Hi and welcome back to another sketch challenge!  A big THANK YOU to all who came out to play!!  Everyone who played in the last challenge was a winner... you should have all received my "Purrfectly Sweet Kitty" digi set, and if you didn't please contact us so we can email that to you!!
 
 I thought since you all came to play and won my set, if you'd like a badge to proudly display on your blog, please grab it (it's in my left sidebar!!)  *Ü*
 
Okay, this next challenge is sponsored by the awesome super store, McMahon Five Designs
One player will win your choice of 3 digis from M5D, and you can enter as many times as you'd like!  It will go for 2 weeks. 
 
Ready?? 
Let's see what you can do with this... 


I used mom's cricut to make this cute caterpillar card. 

Hope you''ll play along!!  =)
 


7 comments:

Lorie said...

Another cute sketch Carly! I did use the other sketch...just can't show it yet. :)

darling Ho said...

Thanks for the sketch, and your card is so cute!
~darling Ho

Lori said...

Super cute card! Looks like another nice sketch I can follow!

Lori said...

I had to use your adorable kitten and knew she would fit perfectly for this sketch, thanks Carly!!!

Lorie said...

I had to use the sketch again!

Georgiana said...

Looks like fun. I am glad I found your challenge.

Carson's Creations

Lorie said...

Is it overkill that I used the sketch three times in two weeks? I've linked up my final (and favorite) card with your sketch Carly! I think you'll like it!