Friday, July 22, 2011

Challenge #36 - Play for Fun!

Hello everyone!   I think we had more players in our last challenge than we've had in a long time!!  THANK YOU ALL for coming out to play!  We had fun seeing all your awesome cards *Ü* 

We will be a bit delayed in announcing the winner from challenge 35 because we are still on vacation without a computer.  So I've prescheduled this next sketch.  I will announce a winner by Sat. night for the M5D Gift Certificate, so be sure to check back tomorrow!!

Here's sketch #36...
Let's see what you can do with this!
No sponsor this week.  If anyone knows of someone who might like to sponsor me, please let me know!  I have one sponsor for August and that's all.  I'd love to have some sponsors.  thank you!



6 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hi hunnie I am the sponsor co-ordinator for Crafty Sentiments.....please emial me regards sponsoring you! Hope your having a fab holiday x
Hugs Shell xx

shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com
If you put sponsorship in the title then I will see you xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

hey sweetie... i'm ALWAYS happy to sponsor you! drop me a note - poca62ATcomcastDOTnet

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

do check me out, my store

Lori said...

Oh, Carly, this looks h-a-r-d, 'pout'. Ok, that's why it's called a challenge, right? I'm thinking scrapbook page....Hope your vaca has been fabulous.

Lori said...

Yeaaaa, I'm first!!!

auntbeespickles said...

Wow Carly!! I totally loved this sketch!! How fun and I am so happy with the look of my card. I love your fresh and young looks for cards! WooHoo can't wait for more great layouts like this one!! =)
Hugs, Sarah T

Jaqi said...

Thanks for another fun sketch Carly! I hope you are enjoying your vacation.