Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sketch #30 - Sponsored by D2D

Hi y'all!  Are you ready for another sketch?
This week is a Digi Palooza  ☺ 
 Designed 2 Delight is sponsoring this challenge with not just one prize, but 
 TWO players will win a $10 Gift Voucher   

Wowie... Thanks Faith!! 

To win one of these Gift Certificates, all you need to do is use the following sketch and link up by Friday, May 13th!  Use any stamps/digis you'd like!
 
Want ANOTHER chance to WIN?!!
If you use this sketch AND a feminine image you can link up at D2D's Card Ideas challenge this week for your chance to win more free digis!!
 
OKay, here we go.  Let's see what you can do with this sketch...

Here's my card I made using D2D's FREEBIE image this week, Pail of Flowers
(It's free to everyone if you grab it by next Thursday!!)

Can't wait to see what you'll create!!
 

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Another great sketch with fun prizes Carly! I have an idea and I hope I can make it work!

Kristine said...

awww, Carly I LOVE your card! That is so creative to hang the image like a picture on the wall and a secret message behind =) I'm so proud of you -- thank you for your awesome sketches too! Love you *muah*

Mom

Tink said...

Great Sketch! I just addeed my card..

steph said...

First time here but Love the sketches and the card. You are so talented.

Kathy Winter said...

Wow Carly! your card is awesome:) Great sketch too, I love this one. I will be back with a card shortly ♥Love ya♥

Jaqi said...

Another great sketch, Carly. Thanks!