Friday, April 22, 2011

Sketch #29 - The Craft's Meow

We have yet another sponsor for this next challenge which will go for 2 weeks!!  But before I get to that, I want to thank everyone who played in my last sketch.  They were all very cute and I'm so happy you liked my sketch =)  I like to award someone with a cute badge so my winner for last week is...

Kathy W!! 
If you'd like a cute badge for your blog, please see the "Winner's Badges" link at the top!

And now, our next sponsor is Lisa at The Craft's Meow

The Craft's Meow


You will have 2 weeks to enter and one player will win your choice of clear stamp from the Little Frieda collection!!  Woohoo!  So are you ready for the sketch??!!  Let's see what you can do with this:

and here's my mom's card using Friend of Mine stamp set by The Craft's Meow:




7 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

Oh thanks Carly!! I didn't even expect to win and I'm glad you liked my card. I'd be so happy to have a winners badge on my blog!!! Love the new sketch and will be playing with it very soon =) Love ya and will see you tomorrow♥

Lori said...

This looks like a good one!

snehal watwe welde said...

Thank you for this sketch.had fun playing along .I always wait for your sketches and was happy to find this one since I needed one badly for my menu card

THERESA said...

Such a lovely sketch, had fun with it, thanks so much for that !!
Would love to win one of The Crafts Meow's images , wow, love them !!
lotsa luv

~amy~ said...

Such a GREAT sketch...I had so much fun with it!

Peggysuez said...

What a great sketch Carly! You have such talent!

Lorie said...

I love the sketch Carly! :)