Saturday, January 29, 2011

Winner of Sketch #21

Thanks everyone who played in my last sketch challenge!!  They were really cute =)

The winner of a $10 gift certificate to Digi Doodle Shop is...
 
1LuvnMama

congrats!!  My mom will email you on how to claim your prize! 
Here is a blog badge for you if you'd like it =)

I will have a new sketch up later today.  This next sketch challenge is just for fun--not sponsored, but I'd love it if you wanted to play along and share your beautiful creations with me!!  Thanks again.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Congrats Lori!! Your Marci card is so adorable!! I'm glad you finally got some crafting time in - hard to do with a newborn =) Thanks so much for playing along!!

1LuvnMama said...

Woohoo! Mahalo nui loa Carly! :) I'm just thrilled to have participated in your challenge and I look forward to your next sketch!