Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winner of Sketch #19 REDRAW

Thank you those who played in my last sketch challenge!  There were 17 entries... WOW!  =) 
The winner of 2 rubber stamps from Sparkle Creations is...



EDITED TO ADD:  
OOPS!  Those who saw this post earlier, my apologizies but I just found out that my first winner is one of Sparkle's DT members so I was advised to draw again ... LUCKY YOU!! 
so big congrats goes out to...  
 
Lorie Ames




 Congrats Lorie!  Here's a badge for your blog! 
Please email us your snail addy and Sparkle will mail out your goodies!

We will be providing the Flutterby Wednesday team a sketch in January, so stay tuned for that soon!  =)



 We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!  

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh, wow! Thank you so much Carly!