Friday, October 15, 2010

Winner of Sketch #14

Thanks everyone who played in my sketch challenge last week!  Those were some great cards.  The winner of your choice of 2 digis from Glitterbabe's Art is...

I love how you colored your image and love the DP and how it matches.  Very cute!!
and then I'd like to give a badge to another favorite card of mine last week....
Linda B!!
I love the black ribbon you used on the corners of your card and how you rounded the corners of the rectangle strips!  Nice job!
 

Ladies, if you'd like a smaller version for your blog sidebars, please grab the CODE beneath YOUR photo on my BADGES PAGE!  =) 


Hope you'll come back to see my next sketch in just a few days!





4 comments:

Lorie said...

Congrats ladies!

Linda said...

Thank you Carly for the beautiful badge....I have displayed it on my blog. 8-)

snehal watwe welde said...

Congrats ladies ...carly awaiting your next sketch eagerly.

Danielle said...

Thanks! I'm so excited to be chosen as the winner this week! Thanks for hosting the challenges.