Saturday, September 25, 2010

Winner of Sketch #12

Thank you to everyone who played in my sketch challenge last week!  I really loved all of them and I want to give everyone a badge, so please keep playing and maybe you'll win next week!  Thank you Faith at Designed 2 Delight for sponsoring my blog challenges this month.  The winner this week will get to choose a free digi from the D2D shop
And my winner is....


Mom will email you on how to claim your free digi!  Please come back soon and play in my next challenge! 

Georgette, if you'd like this badge for your sidebar, please see our BADGES PAGE. (link at top of my blog)  thanks!



2 comments:

snehal watwe welde said...

Congrats Georgette

Georgei said...

Wow thank you very much
I am so glad that I won on your sketch Carly
i do like alot to sketchs
THANK YOU TO ALL
Georgette