Friday, September 10, 2010

Winner of Challenge 1

Hi everyone.  Thanks for playing in my first sketch challenge.  So many awesome cards and I love that you enjoying my sketches!  This week's sketch is also sponsored by Faith at Designed2Delight.  Thank you so much Faith.  I hope you will play along again!  Please See THIS POST for my next challenge #11.

My winner of sketch #10 is Lorie with this cute card. 
 I love the hearts and how you layered them.  I asked my mom to make a badge and here it is.  
Please email my mom to get your digi from D2D. 
I had a hard time deciding with all the great cards.  But this one is by Sherrie and I love her coloring and buttons. 

THANKS again for playing along!  I hope you will play in my next sketch this week!  =) 
Please seee my next post for that sketch.  thanks!


EDITED TO ADD: 
If you'd like a smaller version for your sidebar please grab the code HERE on our badges page.  Thanks so much! 

7 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness Carly! Thank you so much! I will e-mail your mom and will figure out how to get that cute badge on my blog!

Lorie said...

AND...the next sketch is fabulous!

Kathy Winter said...

Oh my, Congrats Lorie and Sherrie. Awsome cards ladies:)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

congrats to the winners!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

hey carly... i'd love to sponsor you. please email me at poca62@comcast.net

Lori said...

Congrats ladies! I really like how you have done your badges. Sorry I missed your challenge last week, Carly.

Sherrie Conner said...

Hi Carly!! Thank you for the Honorable mention! I just found out!! You are so sweet!! Thank you! :)