Friday, September 3, 2010

Sketch #10 - D2D Sponsored Challenge

We will have a week-long contest with this sketch starting today *Friday, Sept. 3* and then one winner will be drawn by me, Carly and will win your choice of digi from the Designed 2 Delight Shop. That's right!! Faith of D2D wants to sponsor my sketch blog, thanks so much Faith!
You may use any image you'd like. Please link your card here by Thursday night. Oh ya Faith will be sponsoring for the whole month so please come back for more sketch contests. Thanks!

Here's my sample:



7 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

Awwww this is so cute Carly. You did an awsome job with this sketch and I love your sample card:)

Faith S. said...

Super cute! I love how you flipped the sketch! And what a sweet image!

Sherrie Conner said...

Great card Carly!! Love the squiggles and dots around the corners! Fun!

Lori said...

Your card is just adorable!! I'm going to try really hard to play along, your sketches rock and Faith's images are wonderful!!!

askcash said...

Beautiful cards!

linda said...

Carly, You are so talented. Keep up the great work. Im so glad i found your blog, I love your sketches. Linda

Linda said...

Fabulous sketch and it was really fun to use on my card. Thank you!!