Friday, September 17, 2010

Challenge #2 Winner

Hello world!  Unless you're an alien.  In that case... welcome to our planet!  I wanna say thank you to all of the people who joined in our challenge last week, sponsored by Designed 2 Delight... Thanks again Faith!!  I had a REALLY hard time choosing a winner again this week, so I'll give you a top 2 again.  And the winner is....



Kathie
Faith will contact you about getting a DIGI of your choice from D2D!


and my runner up is...


P.S.  You can grab the code for a smaller version of these for your blog sidebars on our BADGES PAGE.   Please stay tuned for my next sketch challenge tomorrow.  You could win another free digi from Designed 2 Delight!

Thanks again! ☺☻☺ 



2 comments:

snehal watwe welde said...

Congrats Kathie and Kim ...Awesome cards

Lorie said...

Congrats winners! They are both adorable cards...great picks Carly!